UK Owned Company required Staff for Cebu office. | cebu jobs hiring | cebu jobs vacancies | jobs in cebu | cebu jobs available




Search Jobs in Cebu





UK Owned Company required Staff for Cebu office.

Giantcod RC, UK company specializing in the online sale of radio controlled spares and accessories requires staff for new office in Cebu.

Office Manager

Responsibilities and skills – Staff and office management, recruitment, order and stock management, customer service, budget and accounts management, legal issues an compliancy. Must have good communication and computer skill. You me managing the office of a fast growing online business on behalf of UK owner. Good opportunity for career development.

Customer Service Representative (CSR)

Responsibilities and skills – order processing, customer service issues, speaking directly to UK customers, resolving issues, dealing with returns and other stock issues.

Send your application letter and resume to:

simba888@gmail.com

3 comments:

sharon said...

hello!!!!!!!!!!!! a pleasant day to u i'm sahron sarosa willing to work in ur company and develop my skills and inprove it frm ur help through ur company i'm glad that i can work with highly accelerated people in ur stuff. and i'm bscs and caregiver and ex-abroad. thanks a lot hope u contact mein my mobile number its 09174354878

Unknown said...

Good day! I saw your ad for your vacancies. I would be very glad to join your pioneering staff if given the chance. I will email my Resume anytime.Thanks a lot ...frm: Anne N.

Charlie Tam said...

Good Day!

I'm very much interested as an Office Manager. I'm confident that with my various work experiences with the different leading companies here in Cebu, I can do the job with ease.
If given a chance, I can be contacted at 491-5263.
Thank you.
Charlie