Internet Cafe Attendant | cebu jobs hiring | cebu jobs vacancies | jobs in cebu | cebu jobs available




Search Jobs in Cebu





Internet Cafe Attendant

Ruffnets Online Cafe needs internet cafe attendant.

Qualifications:
*male 21-28 years old
*computer literate
*graduate of at least 2 year computer course or equivalent.
*knowledge on networking and game patching is a plus!
*honest and willing to work late hours.

Interested applicants will submit their applications to:
Ruffnets Online Cafe
*Room 5, Pueblo Aznar Uno Bldg., MJ Cuenco cor. Mango Avenue.
*Door 110 NDI Commercial Complex, A.S. Fortuna St. Bakilid, Mandaue City.

5 comments:

Reinalyn said...

Hello,

I'm Reinalyn ramos from Davao City. I'm a fresh graduate from Ateneo de Davao University. I don't have any experience but I am trying my best.

Unknown said...

Hi! Im Gretel Secretaria. I aint finish my 2-year course. But im willing to work with you in late hours. Just to serve customers.


``lesbian me hahaha!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flora Mae ♥ said...

Flora Mae,

Im Flora Mae , i have 2 years experience of work as a cafe attendant.

Im interested in the position , is it still available?

Flora Mae ♥ said...

Im Flora mae Sumalinog from lapu-lapu city, cebu.I have 2 years experience as internet cafe attendant.Im really interested on the position is it still available?