ESL Teachers for E-mo Language Studies Corporation | cebu jobs hiring | cebu jobs vacancies | jobs in cebu | cebu jobs available




Search Jobs in Cebu





ESL Teachers for E-mo Language Studies Corporation

We need ESL Teacher and Male/Female staff

Qualifications:
  • With pleasing personality
  • Must be a graduate of any 4-year course (preferably education).
  • Excellent in spoken and written English communication.
  • Single/Married but not more than 35 years old.
  • Teaching experience is an advantage


Bring your updated resume with picture
Come on time
Ride Trisikad from Gaisano Country mall to E-mo camp

E-mo Language Studies Corporation
1st House Mactan Street, San Antonio Village, Apas, Cebu City
Tel. No 232-4212

5 comments:

Cleverlearn Cebu said...

Cleverlearn Cebu Jobs
* 50 ESL Teacher
* 100 Call Center Agent

Contact Us
Cleverlearn English Language Institute
Cleverlearn Residences, Saac II, Mactan,
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contact #: (+6332) 495-9955 loc 500
email: hrd@celiph.com
website: http://www.cleverlearncebu.com

Merlin said...

Contact me. merling2000 at yahoo dot com . I have the BS and MPS degrees from the US.

wew said...

HI! I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED RESPONDENTS FOR MY THESIS!! I'M LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE WHO WORKS AS AN ESL TEACHER, if you know someone just notify me, PLEASE help me march on the month of march (graduation) my oral defense is already on January 7, 2012...so please help me
here's my no. 09335885941
THANK YOU!

wew said...

HI! I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED RESPONDENTS FOR MY THESIS!! I'M LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE WHO WORKS AS AN ESL TEACHER, if you know someone just notify me, PLEASE help me march on the month of march (graduation) my oral defense is already on January 7, 2012...so please help me
here's my no. 09335885941
THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I'm Patrick and I'm interested to apply as one of your esl teacher. Is this ad still available? Please feel free to contact me.This is my number 09323965019. Hoping for your kind reply. Thank you so much!