Full time ESL Teachers for CG English Academy! | cebu jobs hiring | cebu jobs vacancies | jobs in cebu | cebu jobs available




Search Jobs in Cebu





Full time ESL Teachers for CG English Academy!

CG English Academy is in need of Full time ESL Teachers (male and female).

Qualifications:
  • Must be a bachelor's degree graduate (preferably education).
  • Experience in teaching TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS is an advantage
  • Certification in TEFL or TESOL is an advantage.
  • Must be very efficient in both oral and written in English
  • 22-30 years old.
  • Can work with less supervision
  • Must be friendly, Adaptable and have a great sense of humor.
  • Advantage: Free boarding house for the teachers

Apply online: worney1@hotmail.com or contact@nate.com

2 comments:

mariolozada said...

Sir/Madam:
If you are in need of a science or english teacher in your school, I am very much willing to apply. I am soon to graduate this March 2010 with the degree BEED-Science and Health in MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology, cum laude. I am proficient in the english language both in writing and speaking. In fact, I am a college debater and once a school paper writer in our high school. Moreover, I am one of the top 10 best speakers during the 2009 Palakasan Chancellor\'s Cup. I also have attended seminars with merits of certificates. I am also literate in computer technology. I am a Christian, and I am an advocate of Christian values and moral.

Sir/madam, if you are interested to know my academic background, you can have some of my professor\'s recommendation upon request. You can also text or call me through this mobile number anytime during the day. 09203150060. Thank you very much. More power to you and your office. Godspeed...

Veronica Mcking said...

I am pretty much sure that the position is no longer available:)Teaching can be a very tough job but if you have passion in teaching then you will not find it hard.american jobs